AWS Support is a self-standing business (P&L) within AWS and continues to be one of AWS’s fastest and most innovative businesses. Kumo is AWS Support’s product and engineering arm. Kumo builds the technology that enables AWS Support to scale across 200+ (and growing) AWS services and 1000s of AWS features launched annually. Kumo’s technology platforms and products are leveraged by over 8,000 support/ITS engineers, technical account managers, and support associates, as well as 2,700 Solution Architects and service team SDEs.
Security is our highest priority within Kumo. Kumo is investing in preventative, detective and corrective security controls to cover an ever increasing surface area. We are looking for a Security focused Principal Technical Program Manager. This is a builder role, that requires: 1) deep analytical and problem solving skills as we encounter new use cases and constraints, 2) working with software engineering teams to build scalable technical security controls, 3) building processes and mechanisms to support the technology adoption. The role has constant exposure to executive leadership and requires excellent written and verbal communication.
· 8+ years technical product or program management or technical leadership experience
· 2+ years of project delivery experience working with internal and/or external customers to launch security related programs, products or services (within the last 8 years)
· 5+ years of experience working across multiple engineering and operational teams to build and successfully deliver on business outcomes (e.g., increased security, operational savings, etc.)
· 5+ years of experience on and/or knowledge of computer security – threats, controls, best practices
· 5+ years of experience working in roles requiring communication with a wide audience, from executives to individual contributors
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Security or MBA
· Knowledge and prior use of AWS services
· IS Security Certifications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.