As one of the top 5 most visited Amazon.com pages, our team owns “Your Orders,” which enable customers finding, viewing and editing their orders on Amazon retail sites. As a member of this team, you will design and develop software to collaborate with Amazon’s numerous systems and directly impact customers. Your solutions will provide the experience needed to anticipate and resolve customer’s questions before they are asked. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
· Understanding of software engineering practices, object oriented design, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
· Strong practical understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, and order analysis
· Experience with distributed system design and development
· Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
· Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Excellent technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
· Able to work in a diverse team