About the job:
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world’s largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Principal Software Development Engineer to join our team and help us define and develop the next generation leading edge networking and storage system technologies, bridging between the system and software world to the silicon innovation. To apply for this role, you should possess solid analytical, design and problem diagnosis skills. Expertise with high-performance systems or service design is a plus. The ability to translate high-level technical requirements through all the levels of the software stack and hardware blocks is essential.
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you’re welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 – Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
· Expert knowledge of of Embedded software development, with wide experience around the software development through the silicon life cycle
· Expert knowledge of network and storage systems
· Deep understanding of performance profiling and optimization techniques, together with defining and using HW offloads
· Familiar with Linux and DPDK, specially in the area of network and storage stacks will be great advantage
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 10+ years of embedded experience
· 4+ years of network driver development
· (Should be expert in either Windows or Linux drivers , with very good familiarity/ background of the other OS )
· Good understanding of TCP/IP stack
· Ability to define and design cross system solution
Location: Haifa/ Tel Aviv
· Experience from companies that deal with development of their own ASIC and have engineering groups to develop drivers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability