Human Resources Generalist
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an AI-driven talent search and consulting firm headquartered in Silicon Valley Center. We provide intelligent recruitment services for high-tech companies in four global hubs – San Jose, Toronto, New York, and Beijing. Driven by data-centric infrastructure and capabilities, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
In 2021, OCBang successfully commercialized strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts and automatic recruitment tools for the HRs in tech companies around the world.
Our Values: Relentless Resilience, Accountability, Fast iterations, Win as One team, Pride & Ownership, Diverse & Inclusion
Our Mission: Empower People to Succeed; Enable Business to Grow
About the Role
We are looking for an HR Generalist who supports company operations and team growth by recruiting employees, supporting company culture, hosting team development activities, and maintaining office systems. This role will be a positive role model that demonstrates the ability to balance and execute both strategical and tactical HR responsibilities.
- Source candidates and conduct preliminary interviews to identify candidate’s fit for company vacancies
- Improve employee hiring related documents for three North American offices
- Schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process
- Work with managers on employee and employee relations matters to nurture a positive working environment
- Assist in the quarterly performance review process and training programs
- Summarize and promote best practices of business operation across the team
- Ensure labor law compliance and manage employment visa processes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook and other company policies
- Manage company culture development and Inclusion and Diversity program
- BS/MS in human resources, management, organizational psychology, or relevant fields
- At least one year of experience in HR, Business Operation, or related roles
- Be flexible and resilient, takes initiatives to manage conflicts, and recovers quickly from setbacks
- A strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, and ability to multitask efficiently are required
- Ability to handle confidential and time-sensitive material, including maintaining control of highly confidential and sensitive information at all times
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices is preferred