About the job:
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the leader of the Security Architecture team, you will provide vision and leadership for the creation and execution of platform security strategies that are aligned with business requirements and priorities. You will be responsible for leading a team that designs security reference architecture and patterns and mentor people in your organization to enable both personal and organizational growth.
– Lead, mentor, and grow a team of architects responsible for defining and maintaining the architectural frameworks, patterns, standards and guidelines related to systems and data architecture.
– Oversee the day to day operations of a team of InfoSec Architects who support both on-prem and cloud based environments
– Work closely with your team and the broader business to build alignment and direction
– Develop and implement an on-prem and cloud-based architecture strategy
– Work closely with technology partners across the company to help define security roadmaps and implement change
– Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to various engineering teams across functional boundaries while ensuring we stay aligned and moving in the right direction.
– Creating excellent, consumable documentation
– BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
– 7+ years of experience in information security building and deploying security architecture, at scale, with at least 2+ of those years in an architect or leadership position
Experience managing direct reports
– Experience with building defense in depth infrastructure security architectures that include security controls across multiple technology stacks
– Demonstrated experience with a proven ability to gain consensus
– 10+ years experience in information security and software engineering
– Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
– Experience with Azure
– Experience leading a large organization