About the job:
This role requires a deep technical understanding of security technologies and processes coupled with strong interpersonal skills to partner with peers and senior leadership to influence priorities for security integration prioritization. The incumbent will understand an acquired company’s key business processes and assess IT and security processes and technology. This will be used to drive integration efforts by working closely with team members across multiple organizations to plan and implement technical services, establish full monitoring, business adoption, and operationalization of service and incident response playbooks. Finally, integrate people and processes to produce effective security operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development of M&A security strategic plans and roadmaps that are aligned to business strategies and requirements.
- Support the development M&A playbooks based on security standards, procedures, and best-practices including identity and access management, tenant management, network security practices, domain trusts posture, SSL/IPsec, security logging, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), secrets management, and vulnerability/threat assessment.
- Communicate with leadership to align on business process changes and drive prioritization of resources.
- Coordinate with senior leaders, management, teams, and technical personnel on a continuous basis.
- Collaborate with security team members to develop all M&A security requirements for all hardware and software computing platforms, environments, and solutions including modifying, where required, existing policies, procedures, and best practices to address M&A business strategies and requirements.
- Document detailed milestone-based and objective focused M&A integration roadmaps.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure architectural solutions effectively fulfill M&A business needs.
- Collaborate with the security team, business units, and corporate M&A teams on tailoring security requirements to align to individual M&A transaction-specific requirements.
- Provide guidance and hands-on experience to M&A project teams in the design, development, and maintenance of M&A security solutions and processes that are both risk-appropriate and risk prioritized.
- Experience in the delivery of a disciplined IT integration strategy, process and execution plan.
- Knowledge of and experience in leading complex post acquisitions in SaaS and technology companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop M&A standard methodologies for the company and assist in developing structured integration frameworks and playbooks to ensure consistency and repeatability of the process
- Demonstrated knowledge depth in technologies and practices to protect users, systems, and data.
- Demonstrated knowledge depth in cloud security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse cultural environments, professional experience, and expertise of officials, managers, and technicians may vary widely
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to develop clear program strategies, supporting business cases, and various high-level program plans.
- Thinks about creative ways to apply integration program management best practices to enable teams to operate more efficiently.
- Demonstrated understanding of system development life cycle, dynamics of software development programs, practices, and methods.