Sales and Marketing Associate/Lead
About the Role
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international recruitment and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and consulting services in three global hubs – San Jose, Toronto, and Beijing. Driven by AI automation technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries. In 2021, OCBang successfully commercialized the strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic Sales and Marketing Associate/Leader to help us expand our clientele and spread the word about our state-of-the-art services. You will be at the front line of our company’s growth, working to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify prospective clients and generate viable leads.
- Engage potential clients persistently through various channels such as emails, LinkedIn InMails, and cold calls.
- Schedule introductory meetings between prospective clients and our senior executive team.
- Implement and execute marketing strategies and campaigns aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Promote the company’s products and services through various platforms including social media, company websites, and newsletters.
- Meet weekly targets for outreach, scheduling meetings, and achieving marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, or a relevant role.
- Proficiency in English in both spoken and written; Work proficiency in Mandarin is required.
- Market knowledge and experience in the AI, tech, or recruitment industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Ability to build rapport and form long-lasting business relationships.
- Time management and planning skills, capable of prioritizing tasks effectively
- A results-oriented mindset with resilience and grit, especially when facing obstacles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org