Senior Global Recruitment Consultant
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – San Jose, New York, Toronto, and Beijing. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries. In 2021, OCBang has successfully commercialized the strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
If you’re driven by career success and financial reward, this is the position for you.
What you can get in here:
- Competitive compensation package
- Expand your professional network by hiring for top tech companies
- Work alongside the most dedicated and creative team
- Take the initiatives to solve problems with your solutions
- Make an impact on a sustainable and fast-growing company
- Push your limits and gain the opportunity to move to the next level
- Take charge of the full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an offer and candidate onboarding.
- Become an expert in the recruiting industry by learning industrial information, technical concepts, and news.
- Source, evaluate, and select the best-fit candidates according to specific client’s needs using LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Play an account manager role, grow and cultivate relationships with our clients.
- Daily responsibilities include sourcing active and passive candidates, client management, and managing the weekly targets.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with passion, grit, and resilience.
- Be a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and a strong desire to be the best.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in recruitment or talent acquisition. Experience in agency firms is preferred.
- Be result-driven and able to achieve excellent performance sustainably.
- A nature of willingness to build rapport across cultures and different backgrounds.
- Be able to find solutions for disagreement and recover quickly from setbacks.
- Be a team player and have a high ethical standard.
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS/MS in HR, psychology, management or relevant fields is preferred
We value diversity and inclusion at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to background, race, sex, national origin, and other perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.