We are looking for some talented engineers to join the Serverless team of Tencent Cloud to build service offerings that will enable Tencent Cloud’s clients, both internal and external, to improve the scale and performance of their software without worrying about operations. The ideal candidates will have a deep expertise of software development, including but not limited to distributed system design, serverless computing and performance engineering, etc. The ideal candidates also need to be hands-on, proactive, communicate and collaborate well with others. If you are passionate about middleware and serverless, and would like to make a bigger impact on the products, feel free to reach out to us!
- Re-architect and implement the Tencent Cloud Serverless compute engine, improving its scale, performance and stability to grow the customer base
- Design and build large-scale systems with global impact in areas of distributed cloud computing, with opportunities of leading massive-scale architecture design and implementation
- Develop applications to optimize infrastructure operations/management, improve user productivity, etc.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, leading large-scale projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development including design, implementation, debugging, and support building scalable software and/or services
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures and complexity analysis
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and fundamental service offerings, such as Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Redshift and RDS, etc
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Go, Python
- Proficient in one or more version control software platforms such as Git, Subversion
- Experience in building complex, scalable, fault tolerant, high-performance, distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers is a plus
- Experience in Data Science including Big Data Analysis is a plus but not required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in globally distributed time zones and cultures
- Self-motivated to solve problems and work in a start-up like environment, and passionate about technology