About the job
As a Manager, Member Safety & Recovery you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of Member Safety & Recovery representatives to ensure their success, while having visibility and collaborative opportunities to all lines of business, both internal to GCO and our Cross-Functional partners and stakeholders.
You will provide coaching and guidance in regard to the quality of client interactions and daily operations while assessing the resources and staff needs for your team. You will also implement strategies and plans for the team while adjusting processes to meet overall company objectives as directed by senior leadership.
There is an opportunity and expectation to be a point of contact for Cross-Functional partners, and effectively communicate at all levels within different organizations within LinkedIn while working closely with the Director of Member Safety & Recovery.
- Build, develop and lead a team of Member Safety representatives, handling a combination of proactive and reactive interactions with customers.
- Analyze metrics, reports and data trends and develop plans to manage departmental challenges.
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality.
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary.
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of global peers to drive best practice initiatives and with multiple levels of management as needed
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades and customer care issues.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners.
- Complete quarterly and annual reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates
- Contribute to the implementation of workflow process improvements.
- Ensure team members have the information they need to perform their roles.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in fraud operations, risk management, compliance, privacy or legal support
- 3+ years of supervisory experience OR 1+ years of experience working at LinkedIn as a Supervisor
- Experience managing B2B customer relationships.
- Experience with customer communication (email, inbound/outbound phone and chat).
- Experience monitoring, driving and coaching to KPI’s
- Experience leading in a queue environment, consistently delivering to workforce management needs
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent communication, follow-up, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to use creative solutions to drive initiative locally or through partnering with other locations.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn’s legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice