What You’ll Do:
- Leadership: You will forge close relationships with the Principal and Staff engineering community as well as with engineering and product management leaders in multiple organizations at Twitter and you will partner with them to deliver impact. You will help define the vision and strategy for the organization and have substantial impact on the vision and strategy of customer and partner organizations.
- Planning and Execution: Plan and deliver projects that impact multiple organizations.
- Innovation: Identify opportunities for technological differentiation, investment or divestment. Ensure our organization’s work is aligned with broader company objectives.
- Mentorship: Provide mentorship and guidance to senior technical leaders and managers
- Technical: Spend time working on handson technical problems including design and implementation.
- Cross functional partnership: Work closely with leaders and organizations across the company to deliver impactful projects which may involve multiple disciplines.
Who You Are:
- Senior level experience and MS or PhD in computer science
- 10+ years of industry experience as a hands on expert-level practitioner of machine learning.
- 5+ years of experience leading large ML initiatives across cross functional teams in multiple organizations.
- Track record of building and maintaining large scale machine learning systems in production. Having conducted research and published peer-reviewed articles in a Machine Learning field is a plus.
- Track record of conceiving of significant innovations that result in substantial positive impact to customers.
- Deep understanding of latest developments of ML systems, techniques, open source and cloud offerings
- Experience with Recommender Systems, NLP or Graph Learning is highly desirable.
- Fluent in one or more object oriented languages like Java, Scala, C++, C#