About the job:
- Partner with global process owners, the People team, and the application support team to evaluate, disposition and deliver enhancements and optimizations that drive business impact
- Own responsibility and accountability for the People Technology run support across the People Technology portfolio
- Manage and leader the People Tech Run + Innovate organization
- Mentor and foster development of team members and promote continuous learning
- Provide direction and prioritization across functional and technical workstreams within the People Tech organization.
- Conduct daily risk identification and proactively work with required stakeholders/team members to mitigate and manage risk
- Serve as escalation point for unresolved incidents, user complaints, critical incidents, or highly complex service requests
- Maintain close coordination with functional and technical Leads; work with relevant leads to balance workload across resources/technology and global HR applications
- Lead change control board meetings to prioritize requests based on business needs and timeline to implement
- Conduct capacity planning to ensure enhancements will be delivered according to the anticipated release schedule (and as new requests are submitted and prioritized)
- Leverage technology and 3rd party vendor relationships to continuously seek out opportunities to enhance or optimize integrations that reduce run-times or increase efficiencies
- Anticipate business needs and proactively engages key stakeholders to plan and deliver on business objectives, including minor and major enhancements or projects
- Understand the Suppliers’ application roadmaps and drive integration with the Global People technology roadmap and strategy
- Champion data security to verify cross application security policies are in place and followed
- Coordinate with Supplier Customer Success Leaders and manage supplier relationships
- Providing a consultative, collaborative, customer-centered mindset with strong communication capabilities
- Having a rack record of fostering team collaboration and accountability through both direct and influencing leadership to deliver positive results
- Providing project estimation, budgeting, capacity management, and forecasting
- Leveraging demand management and business prioritization capabilities
- Having extensive experience in SDLC and agile delivery methods
- Understanding of and extensive experience across HR / Payroll business processes
- Bringing your extensive experience in HR technology project management with Workday and ServiceNow experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 6 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 8 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
3 years’ supervisory experience.
Preferred Qualifications…Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years’ experience in software engineering