|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At our client, their people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. They create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on their platform. They lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at our client.
The Trust and Safety (TnS) engineering team is responsible for protecting our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety engineering team, our client can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world. Our team is responsible for achieving goals by building content moderation process systems, rule engine, strategy systems, feature engine, human moderation platforms, risk insight systems, and all kinds of supportive platforms across TnS organization. We are looking for a Tech Lead to join and build our backend software system.
– Aligning with TnS Technical objectives, coordinating with TnS experts, machine learning engineers, and other cross-functional teams on delivering key results
– Designing and improving system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance of the services.
– Taking owner role of business systems and keep improving them.
– Leading technical roadmap and decisions on projects among the product.
– Driving technical projects and medium-sized XFN team to archive business goal
– Help our client’s product teams design safety and abuse resistance into new products from the beginning
– Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or a related technical discipline.
– 2+ years of tech-leading a software engineer team.
– Strong experience with Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Strong communication and teamwork skills.
– 5+ years of large-scale backend system development experience.
– Experience in moderation or risk control system design and implementation is preferred.
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$177,688 - $266,000