|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
At our client, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at our client.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading internet companies. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe our client is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. Our quality assurance engineering team is responsible for keeping an e-commerce ecosystem stable, secure, and intuitive for our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at our client.
What You’ll Do
– Responsible for the construction of the Global e-commerce quality assurance system and the construction of the US Qa team. The team including TE and SDET
– Hands-on: Have a clear grasp of the detailed logic of business and system architecture, actually participate in the test execution of some projects, and have an in-depth grasp of the overall project process specifications, testing techniques, and related platforms and tools, and be able to guide new team members to get started quickly
– Project delivery and management: Quality management for the whole process of the project life cycle, including the formulation of quality assurance plans and strategies, plans, risk identification, and avoidance, project process standardization, entry and exit Quality Standard control, defect management, and review, etc
– Team building: Team recruitment, team short-term goal setting, and team member coaching can precipitate and summarize best practices and methodology
– Quality system construction: keenly identify TOP quality risks and efficiency bottlenecks, research effective solutions and promote the implementation
– Establish efficient and trusting cooperation with stakeholders
– Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
– Prefer rich experience in e-commerce business or Internet product quality assurance
– Excellent project quality management experience, in-depth research, and practice of testing technology, strong technical judgment
– Have good team coaching experience and methodology precipitation
– Strong self-driving force and quick learning ability
– Strong multinational, Cross-functional team collaboration and communication skills
– Strong concurrent task processing ability and efficient work output
Join our client and be part of a team that is shaping the future of e-commerce. Apply now and make a difference in the world of technology and creativity.
|QA & Testing
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$200,000 - $280,000