|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Global E-Commerce team focuses on content E-commerce, using international short video products as their platform. They aim to become the preferred choice for users to discover and purchase affordable and high-quality products. The team strives to provide tailored and efficient consumption experiences for users, while also offering stable and reliable platform services for merchants in different scenarios such as live e-commerce and short video content E-commerce.
As the Backend Engineering Manager for the Global E-Commerce Commercial Platform team in the US, your responsibilities will include building and managing the tech team, designing technical solutions, and providing support to engineers. You will align with product and organizational objectives, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and contribute to the long-term technical roadmap of the team. Additionally, you will be involved in making technical decisions on projects.
– Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience managing or tech-leading a software engineering team.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in large-scale backend system development.
– Strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Ability to understand business requirements, learn and transfer technical skills, and take responsibility.
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$266,000 - $351,500