|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About The Job
Our mission is to protect personal data and privacy for billions of users on our client’s platform, let users explore, create and connect with each other with trust.
In order to meet the privacy requirements continuously, you will focus on improving the quality and stability of product privacy in our client’s platform, including building smooth workflow, different types of testing methods, privacy testing framework and governance tools. As a leader, you will build a strong team to reach the business goal, and daily people management. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and manage an offshore team. We look forward to you joining.
You will face challenges with global multi-datacenter deployment, high-concurrency micro service, and you will face global cooperation.
– Own the entire system testing process, including but not limited to: analysis, design, test plan, monitor, user feedback, and conducting defect tracking.
– Be able to cultivate a deep understanding of business and technical roadmap, and set clear quality standards in collaboration with other Engineering Managers and corresponding business leaders.
– Recommend process, testing methodology, and improve testing tools and framework.
– Provide technical guidance to team members and enhance technical capabilities.
– Introduce new techniques and methods to improve team productivity.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams in the early stage of product development lifecycle, to define test strategy, test plans, and test coverage.
– Help solve engineering problems and contribute to creative solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant majors.
– 8+ years of experience in delivering high-quality products, facilitating automation tests and monitoring.
– Experience managing people, whether as direct reports or through offshore teams or projects.
– Ability to deal with multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Willing to learn and passionate about helping team members grow.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$160,000 - $280,000