|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
At our client, they value humility, intelligence, compassion, and creativity. They create to inspire not only their users but also their employees. With over 1 billion users on their platform, they lead with curiosity and embrace calculated risks. Join our client and embark on a career that pushes the boundaries of possibility.
About the team
The Global e-commerce team is dedicated to content e-commerce, using international short video products as their platform. Their goal is to become the preferred choice for users to discover and purchase affordable and high-quality products. By providing tailored and efficient consumption experiences, they aim to benefit both customers and merchants in various scenarios, such as live e-commerce and short video content e-commerce.
– Lead and manage the content consuming tech team in the US, consisting of Backend, Frontend, and Clientend engineers.
– Design technical solutions and provide support to the team.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align with product and organizational objectives.
– Define the long-term technical roadmap for the team.
– Contribute to technical decisions on projects.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience managing or tech-leading a software engineering team.
– At least 5 years of experience in large-scale backend system development.
– Strong leadership skills in managing a comprehensive engineering team.
– Preferred experience in Internet live-streaming apps and e-commerce.
– Excellent business sense and motivation to achieve business goals.
– Strong technical learning and adaptability.
– Demonstrated sense of responsibility, effective communication, and teamwork skills.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$230,000 - $380,000