|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Lead a team of Data Scientists to design and establish indicator systems for safety and risks of the platform, monitor and optimize risk coverage in the content ecosystem, measure the performance of content safety strategies, and facilitate intricate decision-making.
– Own large-scale quantitative analysis projects from start to finish, including developing metrics, creating analytical frameworks, and distilling complex results into clear and concise insights.
– Drive the strategic planning and execution of long-term business plans through in-depth business analysis, industry studies, and the study of market trends.
– Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams through communication of data supported insights to make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
– Understand problem space, product, and related business processes and build a vision on how to improve such processes.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence leadership to continuously make impact, drive monetization strategy, and business evolvement.
– Visualize and synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines for the team to provide indicated actions for executive audiences.
– Grow, guide, and inspire a strong Data Science team, with a high-impact and ambitious data roadmap.
– At least 7 years of working experience in data science, with a bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in quantitative field statistics is preferred.
– Proficient in SQL, Python or R, and expertise in at least one of the three areas: advanced measurement (e.g causal inference or systems with complex trade-offs), modeling, and optimization.
– Excellent logical thinking, sensitive to data, able to explore the relationship between business details and data, give optimization suggestions, and provide direction and guidance for subsequent iterations.
– 2+ years of management experience.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$201,000 - $395,280