|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The e-Commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe our company is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-Commerce experience to our users.
Our product engineering team is responsible for building an e-Commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-Commerce.
– Architect and develop efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications for e-Commerce products.
– Code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
– Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
– Research, design, and develop computer and network software or specialised utility programs.
– Analyse user needs and develop software solutions, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
– Update software, enhances existing software capabilities, and develops and direct software testing and validation procedures.- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Programming & System Analysis, Science (Computer Studies) or related discipline.
– Familiar with key concepts like functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
– Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
|Junior / Mid IC
|$135,650 - $280,000