|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The data insights team is responsible for development of data analytics & data-empowered platform capabilities across global e-commerce. Our mission is to empower our users to leverage and extract actionable insights from data to maximize their potential and efficiency on the global e-commerce platform. In essence, we want to extract facts, attribute causes and predict the future from oceans of data; and our fundamental goals are to reflect business impact, leverage data to support key decisions by lowering decision making complexity and optimising decision making efficacy and efficiency.
– Architect and develop efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications for e-commerce products.
– Code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
– Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
– B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
– Familiar with key concepts like functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
– Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
– Demonstrable experience in developing data visualisation or data insights web/mobile applications is advantageous
Even Better if
– Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with a strong sense of product ownership, and creative problem solver.
– Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
– Ability to lead independent research to solve complex technical problems.
– Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-moving, culturally diverse, and globally distributed team environment.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$187,040 - $280,000