|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
Global e-commerce is a content e-commerce business with international short video product as the carrier. It is committed to becoming the first choice for users to discover and purchase good products with affordable prices. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios such as live e-commerce, short video content e-commerce, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach.
Content E-commerce is a global team responsible for building up the content ecosystem for E-commerce. We provide more highly qualified E-commerce content to customers to help them find good products at affordable prices. We attract more creators to land on the E-commerce platform, create more E-commerce related content and get benefits from their content. Also, we help merchants to find suitable creators to sell their products. Our mission is to build up an ecosystem which both customers and creators and merchants will benefit from.
– Refine and optimize the core architecture of the Content E-commerce platform, ensuring a system that is highly available, scalable, and maintainable. Aim for the stability, security, and global adaptability of the platform.
– Oversee project priorities, ensuring quality architectural deliverables. Drive technical initiatives from inception to full-scale deployment.
– Strategically develop and maintain a comprehensive technical plan that anticipates future challenges, ensuring the platform remains at the forefront of the industry. Drive breakthroughs in business results through forward-thinking technical planning.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams such Infra, SRE, and QA to align and amplify the architectural vision and engineering roadmap.
– Engage in and lead the research and application of new technologies relevant to the content e-commerce business.
– Lead and mentor the engineering team by overseeing the hiring processes, nurturing career progression, and providing ongoing training and mentorship.
– 2+ years tech-leading a software engineering team.
– 5+ years of large-scale backend system development experience.
– Experience in Internet live-streaming apps, and e-commerce is preferred.
– Strong business understanding ability, strong technical learning and transfer ability, strong sense of responsibility, good communication and teamwork skills are preferred.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$170,000 - $290,000