|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
Global e-commerce is a content e-commerce business with international short video product as the carrier. It is committed to becoming the first choice for users to discover and purchase good products with affordable prices. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios such as live e-commerce, short video content e-commerce, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach. E-Commerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring a safe and trustworthy marketplace for not only our buyers, but also our sellers and creators. We constantly work on areas such as risk detection abilities, fairness and sustainability of the E-Commerce ecosystem, content and commodity quality, friction-free experiences to drive improvement.
– Build up and manage the Governance and Experience R&D team in the U.S.
– Strong hands-on abilities, including designing/architecting the solution and providing technical support for engineers in the team – Align with business and org objectives, coordinate with cross-functional teams on delivering key results, and contribute technical decisions on projects and products
– Define long-term technical roadmap for the team
– Build team structure and team morale. Help team members with their career growth
– Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
– 2+ years of experience managing or tech leading a software engineering team with 5+ engineers
– 5+ years of experience developing highly scalable backend services and systems
– Experience managing teams in a fast-paced environment
– Effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical collaborators across functions and levels
– Strong experience with E-Commerce. Governance experience including Anti-Fraud and Risk Management is a plus.
– Excellent leadership, communication, and management skills
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$180,000 - $276,000