|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Data Management Suite team is building products that cover the whole lifecycle of data pipeline, including data ingestion and Integration, data development, data catalog, data security and data governance. These Products support various businesses so data engineers and data scientists could great boost their productivity.
As a software engineer in the data management suite team, you will have the opportunity to build, optimize and grow one of the largest data platforms in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience on core systems in the data platform ecosystem. Your work will have a direct and huge impact on the company’s core products as well as hundreds of millions of users.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
• Work on the data development platform that covers intelligent IDE, workflow management that allows users to author and monitor workflows
• Design and develop a high-performant and distributed scheduling system that manages large-scale tasks across different business lines
• Work closely with partner teams across the company and all over the world
• Responsible for the design and development of integrations with other systems in the big data area
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• 4 years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms
• 2 years of experience with design and architecture, and testing and launching software products
• 5 years of experience building and developing large-scale infrastructure, distributed systems or networks, and/or experience with compute technologies, storage, and/or hardware architecture
• 3 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects
• Experiences in data platform related products development or big data technologies (such as Hadoop, Clickhouse, Flink etc.)
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$126,000 - $338,560