|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
No-code / Low-code platform is a platform service that offers agile development and deployment environments for applications.The goal of the No-code / Low-code Platform team is building the top-tier no-code / low-code platform in the industry to accelerate the digitization of enterprises. We aim to enable people who understand business well to build applications quickly without coding, so that we can help business personnel maximize their self-value. What’s more, we free the R&D personnel from inefficient and repetitive work by changing the inefficient R&D models. We can also help enterprises innovate rapidly and independently by integrating data.
– Responsible for the development and architecture design of no-code / low-code platform core systems
– Responsible for the infrastructure revamp and engineering bottleneck breakthrough
– Participate in solution development and work with team members to deliver stable, high-performing, and scalable features
– Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related technical major, or with equivalent practical experience
– Proficiency in using a programming language, including but not limited to Golang, Python, Rust, Java, C/C++
– Experience in two or more of the following areas: Unix/Linux environment, distributed and parallel system, networking system, large-scale software system development
– Solid programming capability with high-quality code; good data structure and algorithm knowledge
– Familiar with common technologies in back-end research and development, including but not limited to storage, caching, messaging, search, micro-services, etc.
|$266,000 - $437,000