|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
We are a team of passionate Data Analysts, Data Scientists, and Operations who safeguard US user data and join forces with cross-functional teams to derive actionable insights from US user data to maximize monetization results while still giving users a pleasant experience in our app.
We are looking for data analysts to join the efforts driving monetization
– Apply expertise in data analysis and visualization to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our ads products.
– Deliver data support for both short term and long term business development plans from strategic scope and execution aspects with in-depths analysis.
– Work closely with key cross functional teams such as product managers, data science, and engineers to solve business problems.
– Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of business products.
– This is an individual contributor role, but will be expected to manage projects.
– Bachelor’s degree with a background in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or other quantitative fields;
– 5 years experience of Data Analytics.
– Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL and writing data pipelines.
– Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau)
Prefer to Have
– Experience doing quantitative analysis
– Development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
– Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$123,636 - $256,500