|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About The Team
The Trust and Safety(TnS) engineering team is responsible for protecting our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety engineering team, our company can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
We are in search of a seasoned Technical Lead Manager to spearhead our engineering team dedicated to Trust and Safety’s Risk and Response business. In this role, you will oversee a group of skilled engineers specializing in full-stack, front-end, and back-end development. Your primary responsibility will involve fostering seamless teamwork within the group and across cross-functional teams (XFN) that include Product Managers, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, and QAs. Your leadership will be instrumental in establishing public trust through providing solutions to support risk and response business, especially escalation handling.
– Lead a team of engineers and collaborate with TnS experts, machine learning engineers, and other cross-functional teams on delivering key results
– Work with PM and other partner teams to shape the roadmap of TnS risk and response domain.
– Define and drive the technical vision, strategy, and roadmap.
– Continuously improve the quality, efficiency, and security of the system
– Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including product managers, data scientists, and infrastructure teams.
– Help product teams design safety and abuse resistance into new products from the beginning
– Manage resources and budgets to optimize team performance and achieve business objectives.
– Bachelor or higher degree in computer science with at least 5 YOE
– 2+ years of experience in managing or technically leading a software engineering team.
– Strong experience in architecting and implementing modern, large-scale, consumer-facing web applications and backend systems.
– Had solid user-facing product experience in building, designing, and scaling software architecture
– Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to identifying and addressing technical challenges.
– Experience of driving collaboration across cross functional teams on delivering shared goals.
– Strong communication and teamwork skills.
– Experience in trust and safety or risk control system design and implementation is preferred.
– Full-stack development background
– Strong product sense, with experience driving user-facing products/features from 0 to 1.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$194,000 - $410,000