|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Build target merchandise acquisition strategy and product solution for marketplace ecommmerce.
– On the basis of in-depth understanding of search and recommendation mechanisms, partner with the traffic team to build merchandise incubation mechanism and product for both sellers and internal operations.
– Build merchandize insight tools to identify opportunity product, seller or market segment as a target to grow or recruit.
– 5+ years’ eCommerce product experience, seller product or Algo product or search product preffered.
– Deep understanding of search or recommendation mechanism.
– Highly Analytical. You use data to make decisions and can capture it yourself or work with others to get it.
– Agile with good project management skills. Advanced experience managing planning, execution, and delivery in an agile environment.
– Detail Oriented. Our consumers expect and deserve delightful experiences, so you should have an eye for detail that helps ensure that.
– Owner mindset. You know how to take ideas, define products, and ship features.
– Results-Oriented. You are able to cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the development team to get solutions shipped and be outcome-oriented.
– Full of curiosity. You inspire others and are good at what you are doing, but are always curious and feel that you have much left to learn.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$190,000 - $370,000