|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Based on the interest of company’s Commerce business, work closely with relevant public policy teams to identify, alert and mitigate business related regulatory risks;
– Collaborate with teams across multiple corporate departments such as public policy, communications and legal, to support the development of a comprehensive strategy for the company’s Commerce department projects, emphasizing privacy, inclusivity, and platform integrity;
– Develop a solid understanding of commerce laws and regulations, as well as commercial business details, and lead & implement related projects on behalf of the commercial team;
– Work closely with corporate public policy and other relevant teams to identify current and emerging political activity at both global and regional levels, conduct policy research to support the business and mitigate risks.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
– Proven understanding of regulatory landscapes and legislative mechanisms, with solid experience in public policy-related fields;
– Deep understanding of regulatory and media sentiment about commerce;
– Excellent strategic, analytical, and verbal communication skills;
– Ability to multitask efficiently under pressure and ambiguity, with self-starting and motivated attitudes in a cross-cultural and fast-paced environment.
|Senior Staff / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$100,000 - $200,000