|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Understand business logic and requirements, and translate to data analysis framework, metrics systems and dashboard
– Describe the situation of businesses, explain the fluctuations of business, and provide valuable suggestions with reports
– Driving the growth of reach/advertising, and improving ROI; exploring and optimizing the measurement of LTV and ROI
– Have previous experience or able to quickly learn supply chain, operation and product in the Ecommerce setting and work on finding KOL, optimizing supply chain and improving user experience
– Collaborate with supply chain and product teams to estimate inventory and sales, validate and improve the accuracy of the model.
– Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation
– At least 3 years of working experience in data analysis, and have a good business sense in e-commerce
– Proficient in SQL and tableau and familiar with Python or R for data analysis and modeling
– Machine learning and predictive modeling experience is a plus. 5.To succeed in the role, you need to be a proactive, self-driven and impact-driven person. 6.Be able to work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
– Our team encourages working smart over working hard.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$150,000 - $330,000