|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
We create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The supply chain is one of the core team of the global e-commerce business, who are responsible for the selection of goods, procurement, warehousing, inventory management and other business modules. Global e-commerce supply chain team aims to improve customer experience with warehouse & logistics & supply chain technology, empower the merchants to ease and expand their business worldwide with reliable and trustable fulfillment capabilities, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to build the large scale distributed system for our global e-commerce supply chain & logistics team.
– Responsible for the research and development & architecture of the international e-commerce supply chain, including but not limited to warehousing, inventory, suppliers and other systems, to provide efficient and intelligent supply chain solutions for international e-commerce;
– Design a system model and business architecture that meets international business needs and has scalability based on business characteristics and industry best practices
– Provide effective solutions for technical problems such as high concurrency and performance bottlenecks in the business process;
– Maintain the quality and stability of the system, and guide engineers at all levels to continuously optimize various technical indicators of the system.
-BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major, 5+ years of industry experience in a software development environment
– Skilled coding ability, skilled use of at least one programming language such as Java/Golang/C++, and related technology stacks;
– Familiar with commonly used middleware, such as message queues, caches, scheduled tasks, etc., and understand the principles of middleware;
– Possess certain experience in architecture design and implementation, and have a good accumulation in high-availability, high-performance, and high-scalability architectures;
– Deeply understand the related theories of distributed systems, such as load balancing, distributed transactions, CAP/BASE, etc.
– Have led the design or reconstruction of medium and large complex systems, experience in e-commerce and retail-related fields is preferred
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$204,000 - $348,000