|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
We create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The Brand Ads Team builds technologies that unlock business growth potential. This team owns several ads products: reservation ads, auction ads, and innovative content ads that enables advertisers and users to foster more awareness of their brand to attain their business goals. We work on the end-to-end ads delivery tech stack, including ads bidding, ranking, and forecasting.
We are looking for seasoned engineers that have strong problem solving skills and algorithm understanding to build and manage systems with high performance, scalability, and availability. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with a globalized engineering and product teams in a high-impact and fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
– Create innovative monetization products that drive engagement and revenue.
– Participate in the development of a large-scale Ads system.
– Participate in the development and iteration of Ads algorithms by using Machine Learning
– Work on NLP and CV related technology for content understanding and taxonomy.
– Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality.
-BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors, with 5+ years of related work experience
– Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C/C++, Python.
– Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
– Relevant professional experience with machine learning, data mining, data analysis, distribution system
– Good understanding in one of the following domains: brand ads, content ads, auction, bidding, ranking, and ads forecasting.
– Experience with one or more of the following: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, ranking systems, recommendation systems, backend, large-scale systems, data science, full-stack
– Good product sense and experience designing and implementing product features.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$194,000 - $355,000