|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The XR Foundation team builds the core technologies to make the immersive XR experience possible. From runtime software to developer SDK and game engines, the team is responsible for creating and optimizing XR technologies vertically across the software stacks, empowering our developers to create the best XR applications.
Your responsibilities would include:
– Development and adaptation of the Android emulator environment.
– Integration and adaptation of various modules related to the emulator, including updates and troubleshooting common issues.
– Optimization of the emulator, as well as validation and new features design.
– In-depth understanding of the technical details of the QEMU/KVM virtualization solution.
– Familiarity with the architecture of industry-leading emulators such as AVD.
– Familiarity with the implementation of GPU virtualization solutions, including API forwarding and virtio-gpu.
– Familiarity with the Mac HVF virtualization framework.
– Proficiency in at least one of the graphics APIs, such as OpenGL ES or Vulkan.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$210,000 - $357,600