|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The technology middle platform team is dedicated to exploring fundamental technologies and products related to emerging and innovative technology fields.
– Design and implement optimization solutions for specific scenarios to improve CPU execution efficiency.
– Analyze and evaluate the performance of existing CPU scheduling algorithms, find optimization directions, set optimization goals, and develop optimization plans.
– Conduct in-depth research on CPU scheduling principles to find scheduling algorithms more suitable for interactive tasks and mobile devices.
– Develop measurement methods for CPU scheduling and execution efficiency, and collaborate with the testing team to implement a degradation prevention monitoring solution.
– Participate in system performance testing and tuning to ensure the optimization effects meet expectations.
– Track and research the latest industry developments in scheduling and CPU technologies, and develop and implement appropriate technical solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
– Understanding of modern CPU architecture and implementation (such as cache systems, branch prediction, etc.), with the ability to optimize code at the CPU level.
– Familiarity with operating system principles and a deep understanding of the kernel scheduler’s working mechanism.
– Knowledge of one or more kernel CPU schedulers (such as CFS, BFS, FIFO, etc.) implementation, and the principles and implementation of governors.
– Understanding of different scheduling algorithms’ applicable scenarios and potential problems, with experience in optimizing shortcomings of CFS, FIFO, etc.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of quickly locating and resolving performance issues.
– Excellent communication, and team coordination skills.
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$210,000 - $357,000