|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Data Engine team horizontally supports various core business lines, as well as external enterprise customers through Volcano Engine. It focuses on solving big data architecture challenges for a 10EB level data set to create an industry-leading big data infrastructure. In addition, the team also provides cloud-native real-time data lake and data warehouse services to business customers through its LAS (LakeHouse Analytics Service) product.
As part of the Data Engine team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an intelligently strong and fun team to build the industry-leading big data infrastructure and architecture, dive deep into source code optimizations of major big data systems, and represent the company at top-level conferences in the big data field to share the team’s technical milestones and achievements.
– Build the industry-leading 10 EB-level big data platform that supports core products and businesses
– Optimize and enhance big data system kernels, Spark SQL, Presto, Flink, Hive, HUDI etc.
– Lead the team in formulating and implementing long-term competitive plans for data engines
– As a tech lead manager, support relevant core businesses
– Familiar with principles and source code of one or more mainstream big data systems such as Spark, Presto, Flink hive and HUDI
– Familiar with data lake technologies including Iceberg, HUDI and DeltaLake
– Solid skills in understanding business needs, as well as creating and implementing efficient technical solutions
– Prior experience in managing engineer teams is a plus
|Junior / Mid IC
|$130,000 - $230,000