|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Server platform team is responsible for architecting, designing and building best server and storage system to meet the requirements of high-performance, low cost and easy to operate. By joining this team, you will work with the best engineers and talents in this industry and have a broad opportunity to get in touch with the latest AI application system and newly emerged technology in computing, storage and silicon validation. You will gain remarkable hardware architect, development and validation experiences in most advanced hardware infrastructure at massive scale.
We are looking for a self-motivated Cloud hardware system architect. As a system architect, your responsibilities will include:
– Track new technology from industry and partner vendors, work with hardware architects and cloud product experts closely on computing and storage solutions for Bytedance cloud products and all other application teams.
– Workout hardware solutions for cloud products, including computing, storage, database, bigdata, edge computing etc., based on deep analysis of cloud product design and operational data.
– Work closely with cloud product and r&d team or performance and cost optimization.
– Work with industry consortiums and standard committees to investigate the emerging standards or technologies, and contribute our research results to the industry.
– Work with our technology partners and suppliers to setup PoC or prototypes to evaluate and test the new technologies or architectural designs.
– Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related majors.
– 3+ years of experience in Circuit Board Design, System debugging, Power/Signal Integrity, and Thermal solutions.
– 3+ years experience in server or storage system architecture design or software-hardware co-design.
– Experienced in hardware/software performance and power optimization is preferred.
– Deep understanding of computer system architecture.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the design principles and applications of CPU, memory, SSD, and network parts.
– Understand the implementation of virtualization technology, database, distributed storage system, and deep learning architecture.
– Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$130,000 - $250,000