|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The mission of our AML team is to push the next-generation AI infrastructure and recommendation platform for the ads ranking, search ranking, live & ecom ranking in our company. We also drive substantial impact on core businesses of the company. Currently, we are looking for Machine Learning Engineer in Model Training Infrastructure to join our team to support and advance that mission.
– Responsible for the design and implementation of a global-scale machine learning system for feeds, ads and search ranking models.
– Responsible for improving use-ability and flexibility of the machine learning infrastructure.
– Responsible for improving the workflow of model training and serving, data pipelines, storage system and resource management for multi-tenancy machine learning systems.
– Responsible for designing and developing key components of ML infrastructure and mentoring interns.
– Proficient in C/C++/CUDA/Python, and have solid programming skills.
– Familiar with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Pytorch).
– Experience in developing and deploying large-scale systems.
– Ability to work independently and complete projects from beginning to end and in a timely manner.
– Good communication and teamwork skills to clearly communicate technical concepts with other teammates.
– Experience on improving core machine learning infrastructure(TensorFlow, Pytorch, and Jax).
– Experience contributing to an open sourced machine learning framework (TensorFlow/PyTorch).
– Experience in using/designing open-source machine learning lifecycle management systems: TFX
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$192,000 - $348,000