|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
The Seller Mobile Platform team provides a comprehensive solution in mobile scenarios for e-commerce sellers, especially for the SMB sellers, to help finish their daily shop operations effectively and smoothly. It mainly assists sellers in discovering business opportunities, improving operational efficiency, building useful connections with customers and finally growing their business scale faster.
– Architect and develop efficient and highly reusable client-end systems that drive complex mobile applications for e-commerce mobile solutions.
– Code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of mobile applications.
– Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
Who we are looking for
– Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields.
– 2+ years experience in mobile engineering, proficiency in Objective-C/Swift/Kotlin/Java.
– Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
– Familiar with key concepts like functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
– Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
Even Better if you are
– Agile, quick self-learner, highly motivated with a strong sense of product ownership, and creative problem solver.
– Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
– Ability to lead independent research to solve complex technical problems.
– Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-moving, culturally diverse, and globally distributed team environment.
|Junior / Mid IC
|$136,800 - $280,000