|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
Being part of the Design team member, you will be able to utilize qualitative/quantitative studies to collect user feedback, create a deep understanding and empathy for our users, and work cross-functionally with design, product, and marketing teams to meet the business needs. On the business design team, we believe in design that prioritizes usability, functionality, and impact. Our team, is strategically located in diverse cities, blends cultural insights and global perspectives. Centered on B2B solutions in operations and finance, we collaborate closely with stakeholders to create designs that enhance efficiency and user experiences. Join us to be part of a team pioneering design innovation and setting new industry standards.
– Responsible for logistics and supply chain business platform design.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, researchers, content designers, and engineers, to contribute to high-level strategic decisions and execute impactful global product experiences.
– Lead large-scale projects 0 to 1, managing uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity to ensure the delivery of meaningful and quality experiences.
– Drive design solutions based on user needs, business goals, and technical constraints for each project.
– Actively participate in business discussion and drive end-to-end experience optimization to achieve business metrics.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in design-related field. 8+ years of business-facing product design experience.
– Knowledgeable about various design principles and common design patterns. Capable of incorporating user research, competitive analysis, data analysis, and other methods to independently complete information architecture, interface layout, workflow, UI design, design specifications, etc.
– Experience in designing and delivering a comprehensive product with complex flows, multiple scenarios, and edge cases.
– Demonstrated ability to empathize with and develop solutions for users.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$130,000 - $300,000