|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– To lead and provide coaching to teams in day-to-day operations, statutory and compliance resolution, operation projects and continuous improvement programs effectively and professionally with proper approach and methodology
– To assist the team to proactively initiate new projects for continuous improvement and enhancing payroll solutioning and deliverables by applying lean six sigma and any PMP methodologies in project planning, execution, documentation, reporting, governance and post review
– To manage service providers by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA for payroll deliverables and system support
– To support legal/ compliance audits in payroll and work with teams to execute resolutions for each finding
– To work on comprehensive, constructive and effective proposals for operation matters from time-to-time for new ways of working, enhancement, resolution of compliance and risk matters
– To partner and work collaboratively with other stakeholders with influential and effective communication skills, preferably in more than one language.
– Proven track record in payroll operations with at least 6 years in a sizeable payroll shared services environment in leading country level or regional payroll projects and teams
– Excellent in payroll processes, procedures, statutory regulations and with leading role in payroll system implementation for LATAM region, including but not limited to Brazil, Mexico, Columbia and Argentina
– Expert with locals and foreigners cross border payroll calculations, employee share scheme and reportings
– Proven track record in problem solving for complex issues
– Continuously develop and manage a team’s career growth and progression
– Strong vendor management and project management skills to lead and drive vendors to provide desired payroll solutions and deliverables
– High adaptability to changing environments, collaborate and influence team members and stakeholders to achieve operation effectiveness and efficiency of the region
– Excellent command of English and presentation skills, preferably with an additional language skill to be able to support stakeholders in overseas countries.
– English Resume is preferred for application.
|Compensation & Benefits
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$80,000 - $120,000