|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Trust and Safety (TnS) platform team is responsible for protecting users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. They strive to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world. As the Frontend Tech Lead, you will play a crucial role in building moderation desktop applications, Low-code engine & platform, and supportive platforms across the TnS organization.
– Lead the implementation of cross-platform web-based features, user interfaces, and Node.js based services for content safety platforms.
– Drive architectural and code optimization to improve scalability, reliability, and responsiveness of web applications, ensuring a compelling end-user experience.
– Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
– Stay up-to-date with emerging web-based technologies and trends, researching and evaluating the latest web development frameworks to drive iterative product improvements.
– B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
– 5+ years of experience in developing frontend web applications, with expertise in optimizing end-user experience, stability, scalability, code modularity, and rendering latency.
– Demonstrable experience in developing complex web platforms, with the ability to plan and execute targeted optimizations in performance and engineering efficiency.
– Deep understanding of common web frameworks, such as React, Vue, and Angular.
– Familiarity with web compilation and bundling frameworks, including Webpack, Rollup, Babel, AST, and Gulp.
– Good understanding of frontend-backend multi-tier application architecture and protocols, along with familiarity with the product and software development lifecycle process.
– Experience in developing no-code/low-code platforms is highly advantageous.
1. Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with a strong sense of product ownership and a creative problem solver.
2. Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
3. Ability to lead independent research to solve complex technical problems.
4. Empathetic and results-oriented leader and mentor.
5. Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-moving, culturally diverse, and globally distributed team environment.
|Seniority||Senior IC / Tech Lead|
|Base Salary||$187,040 - $408,000|