|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Design, implementation and deployment of low-latency and high-throughput high-speed network technologies in ByteDance
– Collaboration with multiple product teams to leverage high-speed network technologies in computation, storage, AI/HPC and recommendation systems etc.
– Applications of high-speed network technologies in VMs and containers to accelerate network virtualization scenarios
– Design and development of high-speed network protocol stacks and high performance communication frameworks
– Build softwares and tools to improve the reliability and availability of high-speed network infrastructure
– Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, electronic engineering, network engineering or related fields
– Proficiency in computer network and network programming
– Proficiency in one or several mainstream programming languages including C/C++ and Python
– Experience in developing high performance communication frameworks using userspace TCP or RDMA/RoCE is a plus
– Experience in developing software systems for large-scale data center networks or distributed systems is a plus
|Job Category||Systems & Networking|
|Seniority||Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect|
|Base Salary||$177,688 - $266,000|