W Company Silicon Valley team is looking for a senior Perception engineer to implement the next generation automotive vision and machine learning algorithms.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision.
- Develop novel real-time 3D scene reconstruction techniques and delivering accurate visual odometry systems.
- Apply machine learning to computer vision problems.
- Research and prototype techniques and algorithms for object detection and recognition.
- Develop robust software for integrating multiple source of sensors and tracking systems.
- Prototype hardware and software solutions for tracking, detection and modeling.
- Perform research that enables modeling and tracking the human body
- Human body modeling, actively recognition, tracking
- BS/MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Solid programming skills in C++
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Deep understanding of automotive camera sensor technologies, interfaces, data formats
- Knowledge of object tracking and data association, sensor fusion, estimation, scene recognition
- Generation and tracking of key performance indicators and regression testing
- Experience working on robotic and/or automotive electronics hardware is a plus
Preferred to have:
- Previous experience in developing automotive vision a plus (lane tracking, vehicle detection and tracking, traffic light/sign detection, ground plane estimation)
- Experience with existing ADAS technologies such as adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping
- Understanding of ADAS sensors such as radar, camera, ultrasonic, and lidar, including the measurement and data-reduction, target identification and environmental synthesis, and sensor fusion
- Previous use or contributions to open source computer vision libraries, such as OpenCV
- Previous use of machine learning frameworks such as Caffe and TensorFlow
- Skilled knowledge with parallel programming in CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience in dealing with large scale of data, data storage/management/processing
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com