W Company is looking for an experienced technical project/program manager to manage technical projects to bring autonomous vehicles to reality.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Autonomous projects delivery, including milestones, prototype builds, and launch
- Aggregating information from different team members to create plans and deliver results
- Resolving technical, scheduling and resource conflicts by prioritizing based on project goals
- Establishing process to manage changes for all components and vehicle builds
- Working with Purchasing, Finance, and internal engineering teams to deliver the projects on time and within cost.
- BS degree and 3+ years of experience in project management experience in high-tech industry
- Experience managing cross-functionally to deliver complex projects
- Affinity for working in a dynamic, global, and technology-focused environment
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Mandarin Chinese is a must
Preferred to have:
- Autonomous vehicle knowledge and experience
- BS in EE/CS or closely related field (or additional equivalent experience)
- Experience in JIRA
- Experience in deploying Agile methodology/Scrum. Scrum master experience is a plus.
- Previously identified missing or inefficient processes, improved and implemented them
- Experience with technologies used in self driving vehicles such as object detection, deep learning, computer vision, localization and mapping a definite plus.
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost for employees or their families)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org