|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Our client’s System Technology & Engineering team is committed to research and engineering development in basic technology fields, such as operating system kernel and virtualization, construction and performance optimization of basic system software and library, stability and reliability assurance of large-scale data centers, collaborative design of next-generation hardware and software, etc. With comprehensive and solid software engineering capabilities, the team aims to guarantee day-to-day business operations of our client. Meanwhile, the team actively follows new technology trends, embraces open-source communities, and adheres to industry standards.
– Design and implement Linux Kernel to meet business requirements.
– Debug complex, system-level, multi-component issues that typically span across multiple layers from kernel to application. Profile performance problems and drive optimizations that span the entire software stack.
– Research and apply new technologies in the operating system/kernel.
– Proficiency in Linux kernel, with experience reading the source code of 2-3 main modules (scheduling, file system, network, I/O, memory management, etc.).
– 5+ years of experience working on systems software in a large-scale C codebase. Demonstrated knowledge of operating systems internals on at least one platform.
– Experience with Software Development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation.
– Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
– Rich experience in kernel debugging or community patch submission is preferred.
– Experience in multi-platform (x86 / arm / risc-v) kernel and system development is preferred.
– Understanding of the implementation of virtualization technology (Xen / KVM, etc.), with the ability to read relevant source code is preferred.
|Job Category||OS Frameworks|
|Seniority||Senior IC / Tech Lead|
|Base Salary||$167,000 - $288,000|