|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
We are our client’s live broadcast CDN team, which is responsible for building a stable and reliable live broadcast transmission system and improving the basic service experience. We are a global team. We welcome partners who like this technical direction to join us. Together, we will bring happiness and value to more friends through live broadcast technology and our client’s platform.
– Conduct research and development of background business for byte skipping new products.
– Provide global Multi IDC and edge network architecture services.
– Develop core systems such as distributed traffic scheduling platform, stability guarantee platform, unified configuration center, real-time message middleware, etc.
– Design and optimize the framework of streaming media core business, keeping track of the latest achievements in related fields abroad, and building an international leading video cloud platform.
– Proficiency in at least one programming language (C/C++, Java, Python, Go, PHP, etc.).
– Strong technical foundation, with familiarity in performance, availability, scalability, security, operation and maintenance monitoring, integrated release, etc.
– Knowledge of TCP/IP network, relational databases, and NoSQL, with an understanding of basic optimization principles.
– Familiarity with link tracking tools and commonly used RPC frameworks such as Spring Cloud, Dubbo, Motan, etc. Experience with common message middleware like Kafka, NSQ, RabbitMQ is preferred.
– Preferred experience in multi-living and multinational service development.
– Experience in team management.
– Experience with CDN, Multimedia, Live Streaming, and WebRTC.
– Knowledge of network software, including TCP/IP, IP Tables, NAT, Deep Packet Inspection, IPV4, IPV6, routing protocols, etc.
– Operational experience in running a production 24×7 infrastructure at scale.
|Seniority||Junior / Mid IC|
|Base Salary||$180,000 - $280,000|