|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The XR Engine and Runtime team at Pico builds the core technologies to make the immersive XR experience possible. From runtime software to developer SDK and game engines, the team is responsible for creating and optimizing XR technologies vertically across the software stacks, empowering our developers to create the best XR applications. Now we are looking for Tech Lead 3D Graphics Engineer to join our fast-growing team where you’ll have intensive growth opportunities.
What You Will Do
– Lead the architecture design of the VR/AR core rendering engine.
– Lead the development of core modules for the rendering engine.
– Engine memory and performance optimization
– International XFN team collaborations.
– Assist on hiring and training, build a world leading XR rendering engine team.
– 5+ years game engine programming and system design experience
– Proficient with 3D math, including linear algebra / vector math
– Thorough understanding of one or more graphics APIs such as Vulkan, OpenGL, Metal, or Direct3D.
– Strong C++ programming skills
– Strong on software system design
– Experience with tech leading
– Prior experience with AR/VR application development.
– Comprehensive understanding of modern mobile graphics pipelines.
– Unity Engine source code development experience
|Job Category||Computer Graphics & XR|
|Seniority||Senior IC / Tech Lead|
|Base Salary||$210,000 - $358,000|