|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
The Applied Machine Learning (AML) team is committed to the research and deployment of the next-generation recommendation-based algorithms and platform for our client. We also drive substantial impact for core businesses of our client including but not limited to search, recommendation, advertising, auditing, federated learning, etc. The team has a strong foundation in scientific research, engineering, and product implementation. Team members have rich backgrounds covering NLP, CV, multimodality, graph computing, search and recommendation, federated learning, and other fields.
– Lead a team to design and deploy state-of-the-art models in various downstream applications;
– Lead the collaboration with software engineers to build an enterprise-level platform with cutting-edge models;
– Apply machine learning algorithms to improve different business scenarios, such as recommendation systems, ads ranking, and search ranking.
– Experienced research or technical backgrounds in recommender systems, advertising systems, NLP, CV, video understanding, federated learning, or participating in large-scale online machine learning platforms are preferred.
– Candidates with top-tier conference papers, including NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ACL, KDD, WSDM, and RecSys, etc., relevant internship experience or winners of ACM competitions are preferred.
– Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow, and programming languages such as Python or Java.
|Job Category||AI Engineering|
|Seniority||Manager / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||$250,000 - $530,000|