|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Lead a team of engineers and collaborate with PM teams to gain user trust by providing privacy transparency and privacy education features.
– Work with PM and other partner teams to shape the roadmap of privacy transparency and education direction.
– Manage resources and budgets to optimize team performance and achieve business objectives.
– Define and drive the technical vision, strategy, and roadmap.
– Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality features and improvements.
– Continuously improve the quality, efficiency, and security of the system.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including product managers, data scientists, and infrastructure teams.
– Foster a team environment that facilitates learning, development, and achievement for all members.
– Bachelor or higher degree in computer science with at least 5 years of experience.
– Has solid frontend or full-stack development background and understands complex backend systems as well.
– Strong experience in architecting and implementing modern, large-scale, consumer-facing web applications.
– Had solid user-facing product experience in building, designing, and scaling software architecture.
– 2+ years of experience in managing or technically leading a software engineering team.
– Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to identifying and addressing technical challenges.
– Experience of driving collaboration across cross-functional teams on delivering shared goals.
– Strong communication and teamwork skills.
– 2+ years of industry experience in privacy engineering, security engineering, or implementing privacy features and solutions.
– Strong product sense, with experience driving user-facing products/features from 0 to 1.
– Experience with user-facing privacy or compliance products.
|Seniority||Manager / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||$199,000 - $341,000|