|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
At our client, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at our client.
Our Trust and Safety engineering team is fast-growing and responsible for building machine learning models and systems to identify and defend internet abuse and fraud on our platform. Our mission is to protect billions of users and publishers across the globe every day. We embrace state-of-the-art machine learning technologies and scale them to detect and improve the tremendous amount of data generated on the platform. With the continuous efforts from our team, our client is able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
As a tech lead – Multimodal Machine Learning, you will be driving resolution for one or more trust and safety domains, such as video content detection, account misbehavior remediation, misinformation detection, and much more. A successful candidate will have hands-on machine learning and software engineering experience. Also, you will take pride in working with other tech leads, product managers, and business partners to identify and solve the most challenging safety and integrity problems at an internet scale.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
– Build large-scale machine learning models and deploy them to the online trust and safety system
– Develop short-term and long-term machine learning and engineering strategies, define vertical domain’s priority and success metrics with our motivated engineers
– Identify tech direction to continuously ship production and improve the ecosystem of our platform
– Collaborate with the product team to define objectives and improve trust and safety strategy
– Collaborate with data analysts to understand and find data patterns
The requirements of this position are
– BS with 5+ years’ industrial experience, or MS/PhD with 3+ years’ relevant experience
– Hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, anomaly detection, data mining, computer vision, NLP, or content understanding
– Experience in trust and safety is a plus
– Good programming skills in Python or similar languages
– Experience in working on large-scale production machine learning systems
– Good communication and teamwork skills, be passionate about learning new techniques and taking on challenging problems
|Job Category||AI Engineering|
|Seniority||Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect|
|Base Salary||$187,000 - $280,000|