Position: Senior Human Resources Specialist (Full-time)
OCBANG, INC. in Santa Clara, CA seeks Senior Human Resources Specialist to develop and implement human resources strategies, plans, policies and programs; and administer talent acquisition, recruitment, training, performance, and employee relations.
We are looking for a dynamic human resources talent to join our promising team to support our rapid growth. The person will get chance to build up the HR system for a startup and also get involved with the company’s rapid development.
The Detailed Job Responsibilities Include:
- Confer with management to design business strategies, evaluate organizational performance, develop and implement human resources strategies, plans, policies, and programs to build needed organization capabilities and support ambitious growth;
- Work with management to define and implement HR policies. Develop and define staffing needs, involved in talent acquisition, recruitment, training (especially cross-cultural employee training programs), performance assessment with supervisors, and career development;
- Establish company policies, employee handbook to ensure operations compliance with EEOC requirements, guidelines, and labor laws, in order to build a positive work environment;
- Handle employee and employer relations. Mediate problems, counseling staff, or fire staff as appropriate. Conduct investigations on employee relation cases including policy violations, sexual harassment claims, discrimination claims, etc.;
- Build HR system for onboarding, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, and termination from scratch; and
- Gather and analyze the market data to provide insightful suggestions to CEO from a human resources perspective.
This position requires a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management or related field plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following: human resources policy management, organizational development, performance management, employee engagement, training and development, talent acquisition, employee relations, and cross-functional team leadership.
Must have experience with Asian/Chinese business practices to obtain cultural understanding and to provide culturally sensitive corporate communication. This position does not require proficiency in Chinese or in any other foreign language.
Job Location and Interview:
4701 Patrick Henry Dr., Bldg 23, Santa Clara, CA 95054
How to Apply:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to 4701 Patrick Henry Dr., Bldg 23, Santa Clara, CA 95054